Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What hurts the most...

What hurts the most is when you just want someone to love and care about you for who you are and knowing that they never will. What you will see is a front that is shown to everyone else around you, but you know deep down inside nothing has changed and nothing ever will, because they will never admit to their flaws. It makes me really really sad and I am not even exactly sure why. All I know is I have let alot of things go, and I sometimes wonder if that was the right choice to make. Regardless of what has happened in that, the hope holding onto something changing in the future somewhat seems like a waste of time. I know I am proud of who I am, I just wish he was too, like he should be.

I miss the dad I use to have not the monster he is now.




Simple Plan "Perfect"
a song that has for a long time described how I feel about my situation:

Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along....

No comments:

Post a Comment