Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Photography, Advise Please!

Hello everyone,

I really enjoy photography. I friend of mine recently decided to try and become a modle, doing lots of photo shoots with her friends who have good skills using a camera and editing the pictures. She is following her dream, and it make me think why not follow mine? I mean I won't give up my day job or anything, but I could build a portfolio and get my name out there, charge less then competitors. Do small jobs on the side. I think it could work out. I just want to share some RAW pictures I have taken and see what you all think.









 Although I am in the picture above I set up the camera placement used my boyfriend as a reference and then set the time so I could be in the shot.



Although I am in the picture above I set up the camera placement used my boyfriend as a reference and then set the time so I could be in the shot.
Although I am in the picture above I set up the camera placement used my boyfriend as a reference and then set the time so I could be in the shot.



2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! The one that caught my eye was of the baseball glove. Something about the weave of the leather, the different textures...I like it! The kitty "smelling" the flowers looks like it could be a calendar picture; so cute. And of course the one of you and your BF near the water with your leg kicked back.....it's perfectly romantic. Keep chasing your dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I really appreciate the feedback and the support!!

      Delete