Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dr. Who Fans

Calling all Dr. Who Fans. You all need to check out craft is cool facebook page or blog page. Allison Hoffman is her name. She is one of my biggest inspirations and I just have to share her work!!! so here are some of Allison's picture's of what she made for a big Dr. Who fan. I take absolutely no credit for anything in this blog post.

All of the doctors

The First Doctor

The Second Doctor

The Third Doctor
The Fourth Doctor
The Fifth Doctor
The Sixth Doctor
The Seventh Doctor
The Eighth Doctor
The Ninth Doctor

The Tenth Doctor


The Eleventh Doctor



See how Amazing she is! 
Cannot forget the Tardis!
 

Now I just have to either buy her patterns or try figuring this out on my own. I like to craft, knitt, crochet INSPIRED. Plus my step dad and mom would love all these so I gotta start to learn these cool crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment