Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DIY planner in progress

Hello all,
I recently decided to go back to college to get my associated degree in business administration, which is my current field. I am going to be making myself more valuable. I have gotten lots of support from all my friends, family and coworkers. I decided that for my first semester back I could use a planner. I didn't want to just go buy an ordinary one, I wanted a "fun" one. So I am making my own. First I googles free printable planner pages and came across this website. I printed out all the pages I wanted and started the old creative juices flowing. I decided to make it like this...

 First I decided on scrapbook paper that had print/color on both sides.

Then I cut everything out to fit the way I wanted it too.

Then I sewed them with my sewing machine.

This is how it has turned out so far.




I still plan on embellishing the pages with pictures and stickers I will follow up with the finished project, but I love how this is going so far.



I linked up at Whats Shakin Link Party 38

No comments:

Post a Comment