Saturday, July 28, 2012

For the Girly, Girl in me

This post is mostly pictures, but I love to be girly too. I hate spending money on hair accessories, especially one's I know I can make myself. I have made so many wear so little and I am thinking of opening an Etsy shop to make some extra money and get my name out there. I am also thinking about going back to school, just still not sure what for yet, college is so expensive and I have such verity of things I am interested in and I like to think im a great at all of them. decisions decisions...

Last nights date night went well, we decided to go to the movies Sunday morning instead because the movie time started at 9:30 and wouldn't have ending until really late so we are going to go tomorrow morning. Which is perfectly fine by me (Sunday morning is 5 dollar movies and I am cheap, HAHA)

Hope you all enjoy the pictures of some of the things I made. You can see more HERE!

















Hope you all are having a great weekend!!

The one and only,
MissAshleyLynne


4 comments:

  1. Cute! I have 2 little girls and I hate buying hair things as well. They are so expensive and usually break right away when purchased from the store. Love your blog. I am happy you found me over at the practically perfect princess!
    http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I really appreciate it! thanks for following me!

      Delete