Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIY Washi Tape Part 1

Hey everyone,

It has been a LONG TIME since I have posted! I know that not many people read or follow this blog. I wish I posted more to get a better reader description, but it is hard when you work full time and go to college full time. But I do still follow and read some of my fav blogs. As I was reading through all the blogs I follow I can across Somedaycrafts where she posted about DIY Washi tape, and if you all agree with me it costs so much money to buy that lovely stuff. So after reading her blog post I decided I will be making my own Washi tape and will be posting a totorial in the next day or so. Everything I bought was from the dollar store and only spend $10 and will hopefully have many different rolls of tape. Retail on Washi tape is like $5 a pop! Crazy I know, and the DIY in me is SCREEEEAAAAMMMMING to make this stuff myself.

All you need is:

wax paper
tissue paper
doublesided tape
scissors.


SO EXCITED TO START THIS


Here is a picture of my supplies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment