Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DIY Halloween!! A very scary funny day!!!

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE HALLOWEEN!! I am having so much fun making things for my party that is coming up!!!

I got the stencil's from HGTV here . They are supposed to be for carving pumpkins but this is what I used them for

These ones just need sticks attached to them
I wrapped straws with ribbon and used hot glue to make the sticks



I also started to make cupcake tooth pick decor!!

My boyfriend made the next pciture, what is Halloween with out a guillotine

2 comments:

  1. How funny. I guess my Halloween is lacking, I don't have a guillotine :). I loved the cupcake toppers. And you found a great alternative use for those pumpkin carving stencils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! the guillotine was so last minute and just left over wood that we had in the garage. My boyfriend holds a halloween party each year and years prior to me being around it was just beer and people in costumes so last year and this year i have been pushing him to do it up (as in i just do stuff and tell him what has been done) which i think pushed him to make that.

      Delete