Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Past Till Present

BECAUSE I ALWAYS AM TERRIBLE WITH KEEPING UP WITH BLOGS

GWAR - bruised blood soaked and satisfied in Richmond, VA in September
 
 GOT A NEW TATTOO FOR MY BIRTHDAY ALONG WITH MANY AWESOME THINGS


Halloween we has a KICK ASS PARTY WOOHOO SO MUCH FUN!!! 




THANKS GIVING WE HAD TWO DINNERS YUMM!!! THEN THE LAST SUPPER PARTY!

I made delicious cookie trays for thanks giving desert for both dinners as well!!!

NOW UP TO CHRISTMAS IT WAS THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER HAD WITH MY AMAZING BOYFRIEND BOBBY MCGEE

He got me the  new Nikon camera I wanted and a beautiful necklace (also a bunch of other things but these are my favorite!!!

Bobby and I also got our air fair to Hawaii thanks to his darling mother!!!! ALOHA OYE!!! Here we come this March!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment