Monday, October 15, 2012

DIY Photo Halloween Booth Props / DIY PHOTO BOOTH

UPDATED 10/25/
My boyfriend and I will be hosting a Halloween party this year. I decided to make a DIY photo booth and to make my own props. Here is a preview/the first prop I have made so far.


Supplies needed for this prop:
1. Pumpkin carving image off of the internet.
2. Scissors
3. Felt
4. Straws
5. Ribbon
6. Hot glue


Things you will need to make a DIY photo booth ^ is some of the supplies. A digital camera that you have the wires to hook up to a TV and that you can use a remote release button, A remote Release button, a small TV that you can use your camera wires to connect to the TV, a tri-pod and a back drop to hang for your guest (backdrop pictures will be added in probably in another post.)

Be prepared for more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment