Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rain rain go away....

Sometimes you just wanna sit at home all day and snuggle with your sweetie....
Today is that kind of day it rainy and wet and on these days it makes it ten times harder to get up and motivate yourself to go to work.

It's dreary, dark, and miserable:
I WANT SUNSHINE....


On another note:

I went to Sally's beauty supply yesterday to get stuff to highlight my hair myself. I just cannot take the salon pricing anymore...
Here is some of what I got:









 Wish me luck!!!

With this economy sometimes you just need to learn how to do things yourself and save yourself some money...I also got shampoo and conditioner for after coloring your hair...I spent 55 dollars on all this instead of going to a salon and spending over $100....

Cost effectiveness is today's daily dose!

No comments:

Post a Comment